El Nopal Press Presents – Workshop Series
Francesco Siqueiros is proud to announce a series of workshops he will be hosting and teaching at El Nopal Press in 2020.
Beginning Lithography Workshop with Ball Grained Aluminum Plates
Ball grained aluminum plates will be used as the basic learning material to approach the fundamental principles of lithography. This workshop will use handprinting techniques on an offset proofing press.
- 5 Saturdays: January 11 – February 8, 2020, 9am-2pm
- 4 available spots
- Workshop fee is $850.
- This fee includes all materials: 20 sheets of professional quality printing paper, 2 aluminum ball grained plates, ink, chemicals, and usage of press.
- A deposit of $100 is required to hold spot in the workshop. Deposits are non-refundable & can be used toward future workshops.
- Balance Due 10 days before start of Workshop, by January 2, 2020.
To enroll in the workshop please email El Nopal Press with the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Printmaking class experience and level, no experience necessary
- Reason for interest in the workshop
- How you found out about the workshop
For more information, please contact El Nopal Press: 213 239 0417 or email: email@example.com
By enrolling in the workshop you are acknowledging that you understand the following terms. A signed liability form will be required for all participants of the workshop. Deposits paid are non-refundable. Non-refunded deposits may be used toward future workshops. No make-ups for absences on workshop days can be accommodated. Absences will not be refunded. Tuition refunds for canceling workshop attendance can only be issued 10 days prior to the start of the workshop, January 2, 2020 (no refunds for $100 deposits). Starting January 3, 2020, no tuition refunds can be issued. Unused tuition can be used for future workshops.